Saturday, July 13, 2013

Citrusy Thank You and RRR Blog Hop!!!


Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers!  It is hop time again with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  So excited to showcase beautiful July Ribbon Club!!!   If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Heidi's blog.

Check out the July Ribbon Club ribbons...they are to die for!



Here is a little bit of Citrus for my thank you card.  My citrus stamp is a retired Hambo Stamp.  They have the best food stamps!!!


The "Thank you" sentiment is from SP and Company.


Here is an inside view.  Sorry about the blackout.  I signed my card before I realized I had not taken pictures!!!




Thank you so much for stopping by the RRR Hop.  You are now off to your next stop, the very talented MISTY!

Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-July Ribbon Club
Stamps: Hambo Stamps-Retired and SP and Company


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis