Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Helmar and Epiphany Crafts Owl Bag.


Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers.  So excited to be back this week to show all of you a fun "non-card" project!  Hope you like this little gal.  She was holding a homemade button bracelet for my bestie for her birthday.  Also delighted to be using Epiphany Craft goodies to embellish my owl gift bag.



Epiphany Crafts has some really unique ways to create fun epoxy shapes.  I used the Shape Studio Tool Oval 25 to create the embellie on the bow for my owl bag.  Really easy to use and a great way to make a custom matching embellie for my project.


The tool actually punches and attaches to the epoxy shape all at the same time.  Super easy and fun.  I attached my epoxy shape to the metal vintage looking setting with Helmar 450 adhesive.


I assembled my owl gift bag using the Helmar Professional Craft Glue.  


Here are a few views of the finished bag.  




Thanks so much to Epiphany Crafts for letting me showcase their fun embellie maker!  

To see more Helmar projects made by me click:

Thanks for visiting!


Supplies:
Embellie maker: Epiphany Crafts
Paper: EP and Cardstock
All cutouts are found on Silhouette America site.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis