Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Glass Jar Picture Clip

Happy Tuesday friends and followers of Helmar Adhesive!  Recently I have been doing a lot of birthday themed items.  My son's birthday is in July and with all the summer fun colors out there it makes it easy to do bright and cheery projects.
AND





I have had this glass jar hanging around my art studio for some time now.  I just haven't had any ideas for it.  But low and behold I have turned it into a fun picture holder.  With just a little Helmar 450 and Helmar Professional Craft glue, whalla, presto chango...a picture holder.  I used this adorable image from Hambo Stamps called: Wee Henry Cuppie!  Isn't he just a cutie pie!  Perfect for this little picture holder.  The picture is Bean, my little man.  He was turning 3 in this photo...He is a big boy now!

All embellies were added using Helmar Scrap Dots.  They are the bomb!  I just love the tiny tube of miracle dimension!  You have to try it if you have not yet done so!!! LOL!


Yep that oozy gooey wonder is the Helmar 450.  It should be back in stock soon.  It is fabulous for adding metal to glass.



Thanks so much for popping in on this beautiful Tuesday.  Stay cool and make fabulous projects!!

To see more Helmar projects by me: Click HERE
For more Hambo projects by me: Click HERE


Supplies:
Paper: EP, Gauche Alchemy
Ribbon: Twine-Really Reasonable Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis