Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Frap Vase

I used to totally LOVE Frappuccino...But now I am a tea girl.  I have to say these bottles still make the perfect vases!  They are great little gifts to give with a small bouquet or a great pencil holder.

I have decorated my vase with some fabulous papers from Gauche Alchemy and Helmar Adhesive.  I really love how it turned out...nice and sunny and bright!


I have used Helmar 450 to attach the paper to the glass.  Helmar Professional Craft Glue was used to add the embellies to the paper.


The fun medallion turn out great with the school themed paper!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis