Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bright and Happy Birthday!

Happy Hump Day!!!  This week is just flying by!  My family and I had a blast last night at the GJ Rockies game.  It was an exhibition game against the Greely Grays!  They did fantastic.  I don't know the final score because we had to leave early...was almost 9pm.  Bean has swimming early.

Hope all of you are enjoying some fun outside this week.

Today I am featuring some fun bright colored ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I just LOVE how unique some of Bonnie's ribbons are.  They are so vibrant with fun added touches.  For example, check out the 1/8" diagonal stripe Ribbon in Parrot Green.  It is such a fun summery ribbon.  I adore this image from Paper Nest Dolls.  His name is Birthday Owen....but I secretly call him Birthday Bean!!!!  LOL!!!


Also, the Neon Orange from the Neon Grosgrain Assortment just gives a huge pop of color.  


I really like how the White 3/8" Ric Rac added that extra touch to my birthday tag.




Thanks so much for stopping by!  

If you would like to see more inspiration using Really Reasonable Ribbon, please 


Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Image: The Paper Nest Dolls
Paper: MME





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis