Saturday, April 13, 2013

SP and Company-Everything Happy.


  Happy Saturday! Today is my little Bean's 2nd baseball game.  They won last night 11 to 7!  Yeah go Beavers!!  I am just thankful the weather is good...just a little windy and dusty.


 I am so excited to be taking over The Scrapmaster's blog by Samantha's today!  

I have a simple and fun tag/gift.  I have used and old coaster and altered it.  The Chevron ribbon and the pink button  can both be found at http://www.spandcompany.com.





Here is a close up so you can see the fun button.  That pink beauty is a new release for April.  It's color is: "Flamingo Pink".  

I just LOVE the "Happy Everything" sentiment.  The font is perfect.  It is one of three stamps in the "Even Bolder Sentiments: Happy mini stamp set".


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoy your weekend.  Look for me again next week...I will be taking over again at The Scrapmaster's Blog!

Jenn
Photobucket

2 comments:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis