Saturday, April 13, 2013

PPRS: Your the Best

Happy Saturday.  Today we are off to Bean's second baseball game.  I love watching him play.  It is a "new" experience for him because I have always had him in karate.  Such a fun game at this age!

Today I have a Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps card.  I have used the bee and the sentiment from the "Spring Poinsettia clear set".  I made a background with the bee stamp and then added some washi to make it "Trendy". The Black Pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.
e

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Bees are so trendy these days too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jenn, I like the washi tape and the black pearls really add that touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Jenn! Love how you used the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with these fun bees and washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The washi tape is such a cool touch.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis