Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wish Big-The Paper Nest Dolls Guest DT Spot!

Hello friends, fans and followers!

I am so excited to announce that starting today I am the March Guest Designer for The Paper Nest Dolls.

Interested in winning some of these adorable images?  Join in at my challenge blog Party Time Tuesdays.  The Paper Nest Dolls are sponsoring the entire month of March

I hope you will enjoy all of my creations this month.  I will be posting them every Tuesday for the month of March.

Today I have used the adorable "Turning Three"
Papers are from We Are Memory Keepers.






Thanks for visiting!  

Challenges I have entered:


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jenn!! I know your work for The Paper Nest dolls will be fabulous!

    What fabulous papers and layout with this birthday cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is really sweet, and such lovely papers, too.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colours. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl March Card challenge to add ribbon or twine, best of luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well congratulations Jenn.. And your card is beautiful. Love that design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you will be having lots of fun with the wonderful products from PND. Your card is adorable, love the sweet birthday image and the colorful ruler background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to you! Congratulations. I must say I have never heard of these stamps. I do look forward to seeing what you create with them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is easy to see why they have you as GDT :D This is so cute and I LOVE the happy colours! Thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card Jenn, thank you so much sharing with us Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a CUTE card!!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis