Friday, March 1, 2013

Have a super Happy Day!

This afternoon I have an adorable card I made for SP and Company Stamps.  Her name is "Sunshine Emma".  She comes with several adorable sentiments... "Have a super happy day!

I have stamped all my images and background with Memento inks.  The flowers in the background if the image are actually from the Tiny Build A Banner set.  I just added stems with my Copics.  The designer papers are My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Honey.




Here are the Copics I used to color Emma and her dress.  The top half is paper pieced.


Thanks for visiting!!  Hope you have a fantastic weekend!  
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card Jenn! I love your coloring and the twine bow coming from the center of the flowers is a great idea!
    Hugs,
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable..And your coloring is fabulous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, how pretty! Love the combination of papers and your embossed base. And the coloring of your image is perfect! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

  5. she's a sweet heart...love the colors your chose! I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image, especially those eyes! Really pretty card, and I love the cheerful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. The image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis