Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sending Smiles...

Good morning.  Did any of you happen to attend SP and Companies retired stamp party last night on Facebook?  It was fun!!!

Today I have a card featuring a sentiment from the Sp and Company's Sunshine Emma set.  "Sending Smiles across the Miles".  I think that is such a cute saying.  I also used the sunshine that comes with the set too.

Here is a closeup of the sentiment and the sunshine.  I topped the sunshine with a yellow button and yellow twine.


Here is an inside shot.  I have used the poka dotted clouds, the sunshine and another adorable sentiment from the Sunshine Emma set.


Thanks for visiting!

Paper's are from the SP and Co. January 2013 kit
Various Memento Inks




The SP and Co. Trends challenge is going on now at Samantha's blog.  We would like to see you use Washi tape + an SP and Co. stamp in your project.  Hope to see you and your project there!




Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a great layout and fun mix of papers so perfect for this great sentiment! Wonderful design, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Jenn, it will put a smile on anyone's face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Jenn, it's so bright and cheery and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and fun card. I really like the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, love the layout and all the travel theme papers. Very neat card! I'm going to have CASE this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cheerful colours. Great, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful sentiment and card Jenn. I love the fabulously fun and bright papers with the transport elements. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a lovely card! i came over from the stampotique blog hop! xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis