Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lucky to be a Guest DT!

Welcome to all the fans and followers of Jax Bean Stalks!

So excited to be back again this week as the guest of The Paper Nest Dolls!  If you are just joining in I will give you a little recap of last week.  I am so LUCKY to be the guest for the entire month of March!  Click HERE to view my 1st post as a guest for Christine the owner of The Paper Nest Dolls.

I had the pleasure of having The Paper Nest Dolls DT join me over on my challenge blog Party Time Tuesdays this past week.  There creations were awesome.  You can see them HERE. They are all so full of talent.  All of you (fans and followers) are so fortunate to have such fantastic inspiration on this team!

This week I couldn't resist using Christine's adorable St Patty Owen.  I am an Irish girl, so I just fell in love with him.  










Speaking of Copics...Have you entered The Paper Nest Dolls contest to win Copics?  I mean it's COPICS!!!  

Image: The Paper Nest Dolls
Paper: The Robins Nest
Copics


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis