Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just Clucking Around!

Hi friends and followers!  Had a great class tonight.  Wonderful friends making rolled flowers using various dies!  Too much fun to teach.  So funny to watch someone trying to roll their 1st flower.  In the end the entire class got the hang of it!
Tonight I am posting my project for Paper Pretties.  I just LOVE this PUNNY set! "Cluck part II"  I know it maybe will offend some of you...totally not the intention!  Just got to laugh and have fun with it!!!  Life is to short to be uptight!

This card is for the Paper Pretties Challenge this week: Make your own background.

LOVE the expression on this funny little chickens face.  She has a case of the "Give me a break's"!


Thanks for dropping in this evening!  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL background and a delightful card!!! Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis