Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Bud Daisy: Friends

So I had planned on posting this to hit this AM but as life has it,,, it did not happen that way.  Bean just got over a case of strep and now has the flu.  I feel so bad….he has never really been sick except a cold or allergies. 
So here is my card.  It is this cute little flower bud from Baby Bud Designs.  We have an ongoing theme this month over at the BBD blog of friends and friendship….So keeping with the theme I used this cute little friend stamp.  The card shape is from one of The Cutting Café files Scallops.  I am seeing a real upward trend of shaped cards this year.  If you have a Cricut and SCAL this is the store for you.  Regina has a ton of shaped cutting card files. 
Thanks for visiting.  Hope everyone is well and feeling better than we are! 
Paper: K&Co-Classic K Bailey
Digi: Baby Bud Designs-Daisy
Stamps: DOTS-Fence, and Misc. Friends sentiment
Extras: Rhinestones, Ribbon, Stickles, Copics, Airbrush System
I have entered this Daisy into the following Challenges:
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis