Thursday, December 20, 2012

Magic Reindeer Food

Hello!  Man it is cold outside.  Got an inch or so of the fluffy white stuff!!! 
 
Today I have a cute print out.  I looked all over the web and couldn't find one of these toppers that the kiddos could color while waiting their turn to make there own Reindeer Food!  So, I made my own.  And as a little bonus for you, I am providing you all the file!  Let me know if you have problems downloading.  When you print it out, make sure you print at 93%....
 
Hope this works as this is the 1st time I have provided my followers a file!
 
 
The recipe for the Reindeer food
 
3 tablespoons of birdseed
3tablespoons of dry oats
1 teaspoon of red glitter
1 teaspoon of green glitter
 
Place all ingredients in a clear bag.  top with the above bag topper and shake!
 
Merry Christmas Friend and Followers!
 
Have a wonderful day.
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis