Friday, December 14, 2012

Celebrate the Season

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday!!  
Today I have a holiday card from SP and Company Stamps.  I have used an unlikely stamp set to create my holiday card.  SP and Company's newest released "Tiny Build A Banner" and "Cutest Ginger Bread Man" sets.  


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fantastic weekend!

Also wanted to tell Samantha (Owner of SP and Company Stamps) how very sorry I am that she lost her furry friend.  I have made her a card using a stamp from Stampotique Originals.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loving both of these cards Jenn using the Washi and these adorable stamps! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis