Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stampotique Originals Case Study Challenge SDC#71

Hello!  Today I have a fun tag for Stampotique Originals Designer Challenge #71 Case Study.  Now for many of you, casing is something you do for every project.  Find a company, find a designer who you like their style, then totally use their project as the inspiration for your project.  Maybe you only take away the color, or the medium, or maybe just the stamp.  But casing cards and projects has been around as long as their have been crafts!
So the Stampotique Designers want you to use one of their projects as inspiration for yours!
This beauty is by Gez Butterworth.  I cased her tag and used the background as inspiration for my tag.  

Notice I changed the color, used a dictionary section instead of designer paper with writing on it, changed my stamped image, didn't add a paper flower and didn't add numbers in my background.  You can still see that I used the tag as my inspiration as there are elements that are similar.  Please never COPY someone outright.  Just take something away from the project your liked and then make it your own.




I used the adorable Fleur BelleHoneycomb Background and Hexagon.  All stamps are from 




Hope you can find inspiration in the Stampotique Designers!

Challenge I have entered:
Clearly iStamp-Ribbon....YEAH I was a WINNER!!!
I

12 comments:

  1. WOW! Jenn I LOVE your tag ♥♥♥ and you just made my day!!! Love the purples.. your tag is a stunner.

    Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background. Colour is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on Gez's tag! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving how you used dots on both pieces! Thanks for playing along with our Go Dotty Challenge on Rogue Redhead Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Tags! Beautiful colors and images. Thanks for playing along at Rogue Redhead Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful tag Jenn, I love how you have coloured her. Thanks for the great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag. Was really nervous about this challenge, but enjoyed it in the end, so thank you. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is very pretty Jenn. Love the different purples you used.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis