Monday, October 22, 2012

Hot Chocolate Anyone?

Good morning friends and followers.  Well the weather is far from cold here on the Western Slope.  With Halloween just around the corner, it seems like it is time to throw in a Christmas themed project here and there.  
This week I am using an adorable cutting file from The Cutting Cafe.  It is a hot chocolate packet holder.  This adorable holder will easily hold 2 small packets of hot cocoa and you could even use a chocolate stir spoon or peppermint stick in the bow.  
To create the front of the hot chocolate holder, I have used a set from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps called Winter Scalloped Oval 3.  


Here on the inside of the card I have also used stamps from Winter Scalloped Oval 3


Viva Decor glitter pen finished and embellished the airbrushed scallop.


Here are the items I have used to create this Hot Chocolate holder for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.



InLinkz.com

Challenges I have entered:
Christmas Card Challenges: Bows
The Squirrel and the Fox: Ribbon
Totally Gorjuss: Bling-I used stickles
Christmas Stampin All Year: Traditional Colors
Just Keep on Creating: Chirstmas (My entry #426)
Sparkles Christmas: Traditional
Southern Girls- Ribbon




Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis