Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PMS-Anything Goes

Good morning.  It is a gloomy day here in Colorado.  I want to go back to bed.....oh how nice that would be!!

I had to re-write my post this morning.  It is for the challenge at the PMS blog.  I don't know what I was thinking but I put in my post that it was a monster challenge.  HAHAHA....it is actually "Anything Goes...using a digital stamp".  So here is my Anything Goes using the following digital stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps:  iPod Monster.  I have also used a few other PMS Stamps Calder wearing water wings, and Caliope Camping.  These are in rubber and are still available at a huge discount.  What a deal!


Join in our challenge HERE at the Paper Makeup Challenge blog.

The paper I used is Authentique-Celebrate
Copic markers
Memento ink

I have entered the following Challenges
Daisy Doodles-One for the Boys
Kaboodle Doodles-Stitching
Just add Ink-Children Kids Cards
Dutch Dare-For the Boys
The Perfect Sentiment-Masculine Birthday



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis