Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh The Webs we Weave

Well, it is already the last week of September....I think I better get in gear with a Halloween costume for Bean.  I just wish I knew how to sew more than paper....would make costuming a bit easier!

The Cutting Cafe is showcasing everything Chevron this week.  With the approach of the Haunting Hour, I decided to dress my Chevrons in a sparkly web.  The web and spidarious can be found HERE.  The Chevron I used is actually a cutting file!  LOVE IT!!! Deloris (AKA Silhouette Cameo) did a fab job cutting out all these fun SVG's!   

I hope all your webs sparkle this Halloween!!! 

Join us at The Cutting Cafe this Wednesday for more inspiration using Chevrons from my other fellow DT members.  Thanks for visiting! 

----------->>>-------->>>---------->>>
Look to the right...did you see that now you can follow me via email, network blogger and Twitter??

Challenges I have entered:
Stamptacular Sunday-Bling It On
The Craft Place-Bling It On
Hiding in My Craft Room-Halloween
The Cameo Spotlight-Triangles
DL Art-Halloween/Fall Colors

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis