Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So excited to finally announce...

I am so very excited to finally announce that I have been accepted to the Stampotique Originals DT. They have such a wide variety of stamps, there is sure to be something for everyone.

Here is the skinny on the Stampotique challenges found HERE:
You may use ANY stamps for our challenges, of course we always enjoy seeing your work with Stampotique stamps, but is no longer required. We greatly appreciate all your support and look forward to seeing all your creations.

Join us weekly for our themed challenges. Can't wait to see what you create! *(one entry per person only please)*
Two winners will be randomly chosen at the end of the month from all the challenge participants to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

Now on to this weeks challenge:  
SDC262- One layered Card-Hosted by Gez

Here is my one layered card using Dragonfly#2-2151 & Momento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad


Here is a close up.  As you can see I used an "at you Spica" clear glitter pen

Thanks for joining me today!

I have entered my card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenges: Make your own background
Flourishes-Use and insect
Tip Top Tuesday-One Layer Card
Songbird Challenge Blog- Over the Rainbow
Mad for Markers-ATG + use Copics

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis