Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I am Back...PTT#82 Color/ Picture Inspriation


Well I am back....from a summer long vacation in FL!  It was so nice spending time at the beach and we had a blast in Disney World.  It was just really tuff to come home.  I could live out of my suit case forever!!!

I am now back to crafting.  Some exciting things are upcoming so stay tuned and pop back in on Wednesday.  I will be announcing my most recent acceptance to a FANTABULOUS DT.  SO excited!

Anyway, I know most of you know... maybe some of you don't, I own Party Time Tuesdays Challenge blog.  We have grown so much (over 1000 readers and followers).  The Party Planners DT are a wonderful bunch of gals.  We also have a huge group of just down right fantastic sponsors.  I mean we really have some BIG names in crafting who frequent our blog (I guess this means they are getting some business from our followers!  hehe-fingers crossed!)

I really don't get to play often with my own team.  I am just a busy gal....and thank goodness for the fantastic Danie May, who is my sponsor coordinator.  She really down right runs the joint!  Thanks bunches Danie!

Here is my project featuring products from "The Paper Parade".  Everything you see on this card can be found in Lisa's shop (minus the button and twine).  Thanks Lisa!  WE LOVE YOU!!!

Here is another view of this fab La La Land Marci


Hope to see you at the Party HERE

Challenges I have entered:

2 Sisters-In the Garden
Carisma Cardz Challenges- Monochromatic
Nutcrackers-Embossed
Stampavie- Buttons and Bows
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous ! I like ! Fantastic embossing and your work of colours on your character is incredible. Bravo ! Continue like that Jenn !!!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card! love it!
    Thank you for sharing it @ 2 Sisters this week.
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love the image and the colour is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a sweet card you've created. The combination of greens with orange colors work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. The way that you have accented the embossing really makes it pop.
    Thanks for joining our monochromatic challenge at Charisma last week. Hope you will play again soon.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis