Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inky Impressions Stamps: Snow Much Fun Blog Hop

Good Morning Friends!  Today Inky Impressions is having a Winter Release Blog Hop.  We really hope you have "Snow Much Fun" Hopping with us today.  We are all featuring one of the New Release Digital Stamps.  I am featuring Marisa's Sleigh Ride.  She is all bundled up and ready for a snow filled fun sleigh ride!  Hope you like her as much as I do.  Please Go to the Inky Store for more of Nicole's adorable and whimsical characters.  She has bundled them all up for winter! 

I have used the digi and printed it out twice (one of them is mirrored).  I colored Marisa the same on both sides and carefully slipped her into a Christmas bulb.  I also added a few extras to make it look wintery and snow filled! Decorated the top with ribbon! 

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you will become one of my followers.  
Next you are off to visit the very talented ANGELICA!

Here is the hop order!

Jenn <<=====You Are Here
Carrie
Jackie
Lora
Mackenzie
Michelle

Challenges
The Cute and Girly-Christmas Girls
CC Monthly Challenge-Let it Snow
Really Reasonable Ribbon-Christmas Theme
The Craft Garden-Christmas (no red or green)





Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis