Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Inky Impressions: Snow Much Fun Blog Hop Day #2

II mamaw skiing 2

Hi Crafty Friends!!  Today is "Day 2" of the Inky Impressions Stamps Blog Hop!  I hope you are all able to hop with us...there is a $25 gift certificate up for grabs to one lucky comment!  So hop away!!  Plus take a look HERE at all of the new images!  WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!  What adorable stamps by Nicole!! 
This adorable Grannie is MaMaw Skiing.  Don't you just love her?

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you can follow me for more fun inspiration from Inky Impressions Stamps!

Challenges
Anything Goes Challenges-Stitching
CC Monthly Challenge-Let it Snow
Really Reasonable Ribbon-Christmas Theme
Scrap Fit-Card or Tag (mine has both!)
The Cutie Pie- Use a Charm (my snowflake charm!)
Die Cut Dreams-Charming (my snowflake charm)
Ooh La La Creations-Stitching
TSG Clear Stamps-Natural (I used Burlap and twine!)


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis