Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge!

Good morning. I am live from Vero Beach. We are having a beautiful day playing around in the sand and surf! Hope everyone is well in blogland!

Today I have a sketch for Paper Pretties. I am a guest designer again this month....so exciting! I will get on with it...here is the sketch and my take on it.  I used the adorable "Lady Sophia" set from Paper Pretties!


Hope you get a chance to pop on over to the Paper Pretties Blog! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great card and great job on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and layout for this pretty princess and her sweet blue bird!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis