Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paper Pretties is Partying With Polly!

So glad you are joining me today.  I am a guest designer for the famous Paper Pretties store and Blog.  I have the honor of showing you a "preview" of this absolutely adorable set...Party Polly!

Party Polly is a partying kind of bird!  Here is my card using The Cutting Cafe card template that allows you to have the center of your card be a window....genius since I cannot cut a shaped window to save my life!  You can find it HERE...and it even comes with other fun shapes too!

The Party Polly set comes with several fun sentiments.  It is high quality photo polymer that LOVES ink!  I have to admit that this will be one of my FAVORITE stamps...it really has that Caribbean feel. 

Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Jenn, I love that bird!! I gotta have him :) love your creation, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, this is just way too cute! LOVE that precious image too...It's going to keep me smiling all day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold, bright colors of this fun birthday card!! Sensational coloring on that bird and blossoms!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the fun tropical feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally cute! I have to admit that I also love that bird!! Your card is so fun and bright and beautiful. Great job Jenn!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis