Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paper Pretties is Partying With Polly!

So glad you are joining me today.  I am a guest designer for the famous Paper Pretties store and Blog.  I have the honor of showing you a "preview" of this absolutely adorable set...Party Polly!

Party Polly is a partying kind of bird!  Here is my card using The Cutting Cafe card template that allows you to have the center of your card be a window....genius since I cannot cut a shaped window to save my life!  You can find it HERE...and it even comes with other fun shapes too!

The Party Polly set comes with several fun sentiments.  It is high quality photo polymer that LOVES ink!  I have to admit that this will be one of my FAVORITE stamps...it really has that Caribbean feel. 

Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis