Monday, August 1, 2011

Hugs & Fishes from Vero Beach, FL

A sunny sandy hello from Vero Beach, FL.!!  I am ham-ing it up here in the hot summer sun on the beach.  Bean & I are having a blast.  I will be quick....today I have this adorable little snack package to share.  I used a "hot chocolate packet holder" from The Cutting Cafe.  I made it a fish cracker holder!  The stamps used are the "shark"  & "hugs & fishes" sentiment. 

Hope you can come and join the "hoedown" with us.  Here
Only one rule...please us a hambo stamp or digi!  Benifit: you get a free digi to play along with next week!

Have a sunny and happy day!


 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Really cute card, love the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, enjoy the vacation with Little Bean.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun summer project Jenn. I just love the hugs and fishes sentiment and the cute background paper. Very Beachy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Jenn! I love the paper! Hope you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun paper for your pink shark!! Too, too cute, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis