Friday, August 26, 2011

Lizards and flies Oh My!


Good morning Inky Friends!  I am one of the newest additions to the Inky Impressions family.  My name is Jenn Cochran.  I am from the western slope in Colorado.  And I LOVE to stamp.  I also love my Copics!  I have come to find out that my Copics are a great way to color Inky Stamps.  Although the stamps are detailed...the detail is not so small that it doesn't allow color to be seen (make sense)...sometimes I am as clear as MUD!

For more Inky Creations please visit me at Jax Bean Stalks!

Today I have a fun new friend named Nicholas.  The stamp is Nicholas' Firefly Frenzy.  All I can stay is ADORABLE!  I was able to use a few fun elements in my card that Nichole provided in my welcome package.  You will see the "Inky Dinky Drops" in CRYSTAL CLEAR in a circle next to the lizard.  I also used a Mushroom charm on my bow.  Perfect touch!

Now I have to talk about the quality of Nichol's stamps.  When you order you will receive your stamps individually packaged in mini zip lock. 

The stamp in located on the back of a HEAVY piece of cardstock that is laminated so the stamp "clings" to it.

The red rubber is monted on the "Cling" backing.  As you can see the red rubber is deep sketched so detail can easly be obtained when stamping.
I really love the THICK cling.  It give that little extra feature when stamping.  I have found that the best ink for me is the Momento-Tuxedo Black.  Perfect for Inky Stamps.

Hope all this information helps make the decision to BUY Inky Impressions.  Not only do you get quality but you get a darling one of a kind stamp...from an amazing artist!  A must have for any stamper!

See you all next time!
paper: Sassafras
Stamp: Inky Impressions-Nicholas' Firefly Frenzy
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Ribbon, Copics, Memento ink, Inky Charms, Inky Dinky Drops (dew drops)

Challenges I have entered
Auds Sentiments-Anything Goes
AI Factory-Anything Goes
Whimsie Doodles-Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge blog-3 Embellishments (My 3 are ribbon, charm, dew drops)
Lollipop Crafts-Make it Masculine
Paper Playtime-Anything Goes
Pollycraft Monday-Autums Colors
The Fuzzy Wuzzy -Shaped Cards



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Really cute image, love little boy stamps and the frog is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little boy with his frog! Great shape too! Thanks for joining us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love it! Thanks for joining in at Ellephantastic. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cute card for a boy. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is so cute and so is your card. Fantastic shading and coloring. Glad you joined us for the anything goes challenge at AiFactory this month. Be sure to join us on Sept 2 for our blog hop celebrating our new and improved site (we'll have prizes too).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the funka-licious papers!! Way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenge
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new DT appointment Jen. This little fellow is very cute and your colouring is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more of the stamps and products from Inky Impressions showcased by your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Super cute. Thanks for playing along with Lollipop Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This fun image brings back some treasured memories of childhood!! Love what you have created with Nicholas, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love your paper choices x
    Thanks for joining in with us at Papercrafting journey - good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card. Super coloring and I love that charm. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you card thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic this month
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis