Monday, August 29, 2011

Apples...or Cookies?


I was thinking how cute to have my pre-K'er take an apple for his teachers. Corney as it sounds...sometimes I wish we would get back to the basics of how school used to be (even before my time). I think people were better educated. I asked my grandma if she took an apple to her teacher (she is 84)? She said "oh yes I think?" LOL! Anyway, I bought beautiful apples for bean to take each of his teachers...then at the last minute I changed my mind. COOKIES!!! And that just washed the idea of the apple thought! LOL! So here are the "apples" Bean took his teachers!

Who doesn't love a 1/2 dozen classic chocolate chip cookies to get your creative teaching started?

Paper: KI Memories
Stamps: Brandt Fairy (Paper Makeup)
Digi: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: May Arts Ribbon, Eyelet

Challenges:
Just Us Girls-Back to school 3D
Creative Craft Challenges- Anything But A Card
Dutch Dare- Anything But A Card
Just Some Lines- Anything But A Card


Also: Love these Paper Makeup Images.....They are having a DIGITAL STAMPING DT CALL HERE

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. That tag is AdOrAbLe!!!! I love your colors and the way your little apple is popped up in the center of that cute circle stamp! so SweEt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Wish I were one of his teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these precious treat bags and know that the teachers receiving them will, too!! Great design, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! Thanks for joining our Anything But a Card challenge at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so completely agree about education these days! And my little one is called Bean too and she just took her little first-day gifts to her teacher - also apple themed! I'm glad I'm not the only mama out there spoiling the teachers. And I LOVE your gift idea! One to remember for occasions to come.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Just Some Lines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just as cute as can be Jenn. LOVE the paper you used. I don't know about you but I'm sure going to miss Regina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenn! This is so adorable! As a teacher, I would love either the apples or the cookies as long as this cute image was attached to it! So cute! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Treat Bag! Thanks for playing along at Just Some Lines!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis