Monday, August 29, 2011

Apples...or Cookies?


I was thinking how cute to have my pre-K'er take an apple for his teachers. Corney as it sounds...sometimes I wish we would get back to the basics of how school used to be (even before my time). I think people were better educated. I asked my grandma if she took an apple to her teacher (she is 84)? She said "oh yes I think?" LOL! Anyway, I bought beautiful apples for bean to take each of his teachers...then at the last minute I changed my mind. COOKIES!!! And that just washed the idea of the apple thought! LOL! So here are the "apples" Bean took his teachers!

Who doesn't love a 1/2 dozen classic chocolate chip cookies to get your creative teaching started?

Paper: KI Memories
Stamps: Brandt Fairy (Paper Makeup)
Digi: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: May Arts Ribbon, Eyelet

Challenges:
Just Us Girls-Back to school 3D
Creative Craft Challenges- Anything But A Card
Dutch Dare- Anything But A Card
Just Some Lines- Anything But A Card


Also: Love these Paper Makeup Images.....They are having a DIGITAL STAMPING DT CALL HERE

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis