Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Its a Blog Hop for Paper Pretties August Release!

I am very excited to be a part of this fantastic blog hop. I am participating as one of their "Guest Designers". I have had the opportunity to work with a selection of the newly released stamps for August. What fun it has been! I am showing off Party Polly once more! Paper Pretties is also having their Wednesday challenge....Use Die Cuts. My die cut is the Sunshine shaped card. Hope you like it! 

Here is the Blog Hop Line-up!  Hope you can hop with us!

Thanks for visiting...Now you are off to Jennifer Greco's Blog!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the sun...such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I love how you used this set! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't like this card, I love it!!! Love the idea and I love this cute little bird stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bright, creative and pretty card, fantastic!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full of fun!Great colouring too.Fab hop.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fabulous sun burst design!! Super cute card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis