Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How's It Growin???

I am sad to announce that today is my last day of fun in the sun!!! On a sunnier note...at least I get to go home refreshed and packing some new MOJO! I love being in a more tropical environment. Sunshine makes people happy and bright!!! Not that Colorado is grey (only about 6-9 months out of the year). Happy and bright makes good crafting mojo that I was in desperate need of getting!!! 
Today I have a CUTE little overall card. Template can be found at The Cutting Cafe- Regina is genius! She even has a fab new blog! Great inspiration! Pop on over and check her out! Decorating this card was a sinch with the Famous HAMBO Stamps! I used a perfect stamp...Smiling Flower with the sentiment "Best Buds".  I just loved how this little flower turned out....freckles and all! 


Now get on "OVER-y'all"(LOL) to the Hambo Hoedown.  Use a Hambo stamp or digi to enter the challenge and receive a freebie digi next week!  How fun is that???  Hope to see you there!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis