Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How's It Growin???

I am sad to announce that today is my last day of fun in the sun!!! On a sunnier note...at least I get to go home refreshed and packing some new MOJO! I love being in a more tropical environment. Sunshine makes people happy and bright!!! Not that Colorado is grey (only about 6-9 months out of the year). Happy and bright makes good crafting mojo that I was in desperate need of getting!!! 
Today I have a CUTE little overall card. Template can be found at The Cutting Cafe- Regina is genius! She even has a fab new blog! Great inspiration! Pop on over and check her out! Decorating this card was a sinch with the Famous HAMBO Stamps! I used a perfect stamp...Smiling Flower with the sentiment "Best Buds".  I just loved how this little flower turned out....freckles and all! 


Now get on "OVER-y'all"(LOL) to the Hambo Hoedown.  Use a Hambo stamp or digi to enter the challenge and receive a freebie digi next week!  How fun is that???  Hope to see you there!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love this card...the shape is fantastic and I love the little freckled flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn, this is just as cute as can be. Your choice of paper is awesome and I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is so cute..I love the design and love that cute little flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these sunny little overalls!! Cute card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute Jenn. I love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! What a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, this is so cute. I just bought the Tea Bag Holder from the Cutting Cafe & now I think I need to go back & buy the Overall card! You used the perfect Hambo image too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn, I love the little overalls with the sunny flower. It really goes along with the sunny time you had on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how adorable! I am glad you have had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenn - this is just too cute! What a fabulous shape card - I will have to go find it on her website! The DP is the perfect touch for the overalls!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis