Monday, August 8, 2011

CMC-Color your embellishments & Friendship

Wow what a fantastic day it has been.  This afternoon for my second post I have Color Me Creative Challenge: Color your embellishments using copics + Friendship!  What a great combo!  Knowing me I also have a shaped card!  We were so lucky to have my CMC DT friend Anry sponsor us with her adorable Gilli Girls.  I chose the Lolliepop Girl.  It went perfect with The Cutting Cafe's Lollipop shaped cutting file.  PERFECT!

As you can see my flowers, ribbon and rhinestones are all colored pink.  Using RV25.  I am really pleased how well the flowers turned out....they were white (see above in front of the copics).

Thanks again Anry.  Hope all of you can join us and play along. 

Also...who likes to read???  Color Me Creative now has a fun new challenge group....BOOKENDZ!  We are reading Snow Flower and The Secret Fan by Lisa See
Read the book and create a card inspired by the book...how fun is that??? 
Please join us!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your shaped card. Great job. Your Gilli looks so nice. You did a wonderful job coloring her.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project with that sweet Gilli--I love it! Great candy colors too!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis