Monday, August 8, 2011

What will this fairy leave under your pillow? May Paper Pretties Stamps???

First off, I have been without my light box...so I apologize for the poor picture quality.  This picture does nothing for this absolutely adorable stamp set.  The set is high quality photo polymer clear stamp that will soon be found at the Paper Pretties Store.  It comes with the sweet little tooth fairy, and 4 sentiments.  I have used all of the stamps for this little gift set that is perfect for a little girl....or in my case my little Bean (his favorite color at the moment is pink!).  The cutting files for the tooth shaped card and the tooth saving box can be found at The Cutting Cafe.  Regina has a couple versions of the box.  Hope you like her!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Jenn! I love that image and holy smokes, that tooth shaped card is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest tooth fairy I have ever see!! Great work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! I will have to check out this cutting file, my son has his first 2 loose teeth so it won't be long!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis