Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What is your favorite technique?

Color Me Creative Challenge Group


This week at the Color Me Creative ning we are having a really cool challenge! Show us your favorite technique. My favorite technique is airbrushing with my copics. So, for my post today I will do a tutorial on airbrushing a sunset. I have used a digi from our sponsor this week...Tiffany Doodles!

This is 12 steps to Airbrushing a sunset:















COPIC RECIPE
B 32
BG 02, 05
Y 15, 19, 21, 38

Paper:  Theresa Collins
Digi: Tiffany Doodles
Extras: Copics, Prima Flower, ribbon, brad, thread

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial Jenn....and an adorable and pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were there!! What a pretty tropical scene, Jenn! Thanks for the wonderful tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of all that gorgeous summer colour as I sit here with the heater on in in the daytime. Unheard of!
    Thanks for the terrific inspiration today Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun & summery Jenn and great use of the airbrush system too--loved your easy to follow tutorial!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn
    Love your card and how you did all. Great Job!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis