Thursday, July 7, 2011

PMS BLOG HOP

Good Morning my crafting/blogging friends.  Welcome to MY first blog hop with PMS!  I am so excited to be a part of this fabulous team! 

If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Jami's Blog.

Along the way you can collect "Letters" which will spell out a series of words.  This phrase will = a discount!

Here is my top secret card...not even my PMS DT friends have seen this card!  Hope you like it!
On this card I have featured a stamp out of the "Be Still Sentiment Set".  Please visit the PMS Store today to purchase these beautiful sentiments.


Hope to see you at the PARTY!

Paper: K&Co.
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Ribbon, Rhinestones

HERE is your letter




Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis