Thursday, July 7, 2011

PMS BLOG HOP

Good Morning my crafting/blogging friends.  Welcome to MY first blog hop with PMS!  I am so excited to be a part of this fabulous team! 

If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Jami's Blog.

Along the way you can collect "Letters" which will spell out a series of words.  This phrase will = a discount!

Here is my top secret card...not even my PMS DT friends have seen this card!  Hope you like it!
On this card I have featured a stamp out of the "Be Still Sentiment Set".  Please visit the PMS Store today to purchase these beautiful sentiments.


Hope to see you at the PARTY!

Paper: K&Co.
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Ribbon, Rhinestones

HERE is your letter




Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creation!!! I am so happy you shared your card with us 1st!!! I am your new fan.....Thanks for Creating!!!

    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swell job...I like how you used rainbows on the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shaped card and the rainbow paper and how the sentiment fits perfect in the cloud with the lil pearls above it. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is this design?? Real awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun paper to use on a cloud-shaped card - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool shaped card :) The cloud shape is perfect and I love the yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shaped card is perfect for the sentiment. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun, I love the shape of this card! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lo e the shaped card for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shaped cards are always so interesting Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful Cloud Card. I love the rainbow paper, pity they don't come with a pot of gold at the end too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Jenn! I love the different shape!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis