Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Bean!

Today my little Bean is having his very happy birthday at the Magic Kingdom!  Oh what fun we will be having.  Buzz Lightyear here we come!!! 
Please join in on the Hambo Hoedown before Wednesday to get in on the free digi for next week.  A requirement of entering is using a Hambo Stamp....and following the challenge!  Hope you enjoy my birthday card!  I used this adorable turtle..."Turtle Present".  If you just have to have him please pop in at the Hambo Stamps site HERE.  Now we are off to the kingdom!

My card details are in Colorado...so sorry!  I will add them to my post when I return!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday To Bean. I hope you had a fantastic BIRTHDAY. From Julie in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday to your son. Hope he enjoys his special day! Cute card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bean!! How wonderful to be able to spend it in the Magic Kingdom. Your card is lovely Jenn. Enjoy this special time with Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the Kingdom! And a very happy birthday to Bean!
    Love your cute, cute card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Jenn, hope you are having a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card....Happy Birthday Bean...hope you have a fantastic time at the Magic Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet turtle birthday design!!

    Hope Bean has a delightful birthday filled with love and laughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn I just love this adorable little turtle and card. I am sure your little nature lover Bean think its fabulous too! I hope he had a wonderful day for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! So happy! Happy Birthday to your son on my anniversary! :) Hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis