Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ahoy!

Good Morning!  It is a bright and sunny day here in Florida!  We had a wonderful weekend celebrating my little Bean's birthday!  It was a 4 day party....starting out with Sea World (Bean was in heaven!), then The Magic Kingdom on his birthday, followed by Typhoon Lagoon and then we went bass fishing yesterday.  Bean caught a 5lb bass! 
So, today in honor of our bass fishing trip, I have this adorable card made for the challenge over on the Paper Pretties blog.  I am a guest designer this month and next...what an honor!  This weeks challenge is to use anything but markers to color your image.  I used crayola colored pencils....they are Bean's!  This set is perfect for a welcome baby or a baby shower.  My friend Kim will receive this card....she is having a baby in late August early September. 

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I will add the details for this card when I return from my trip. 
If you LOVE this set, you can purchase it HERE

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Delightful colors and sentiment for this sweet card for baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...How cute! Sounds like you all are fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet birthday card for a young one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Jenn for a sweet baby. So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Cute Jenn, and what a fabulous job you did coloring with Bean's Crayola's......is he going to get these back is my question for you? I am so pleased to hear he had a wonderful birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun time you are having...hope its not too hot! Your card is just perfect for a new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Jen! Great work
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is darling. I love the image but I also love the torn paper, the swirly rhinestones and the bakers twine! So many awesome things about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!!! I just love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenn

    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis