Saturday, July 23, 2011

CMC-Color Challenge

Good morning from sunny Florida!  I am posting today while I am on VACATION!!!  Today's over on the Color Me Creative site, we are having a color challenge.  Please use red, aqua and white or cream only.  I have to say working with the Paper Shelter images was a blast.  Paper Shelter has some of the cuties images I have seen.  Please take time to peek HERE.  Off to the pool...hope you enjoy my card (sorry for the pic.  I haven't unpacked my light-box from "the move".
My card details are in Colorado....I will add them to my post when I get back.  :0)


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love these wonderful colors!! What an adorable card with this sweet girl and her flowers!! Sensational papers, Jenn!

    Hope you are having a fabulous time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jenn, have fun on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinkin' cute! You colored her wonderfully! Enjoy your vacation (and be safe)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Jenn, this is just so SWEET. Wonderful colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute and I love the background you made.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis