Monday, June 20, 2011

Magical Monday: Inspiration Picture Challenge

This week at Paper Cupcakes we have an awesome picture for all of our challenge participants to use for inspiration.  In fact the colors in this picture have a wonderful summer feel.  So I picked a cute summer stamp from Paper Cupcakes and used a Sketch from CPS. 
Here is our inspiration photo:
Hope you like my card!

Paper: Various Scraps
Digi: Paper Cupcakes
Extras: Thread, Ribbon, button

This post is also for my blog group TUIC!  This months host is Lynn.  She wants up to have torn paper.  I will be honest I almost forgot to enter this in her challenge....I am adding this note after I have already posted this morning...So sorry Lynn.  Hope it still qualifies!!!
Thanks for the great challenge!!!!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis