Monday, June 20, 2011

Magical Monday: Inspiration Picture Challenge

This week at Paper Cupcakes we have an awesome picture for all of our challenge participants to use for inspiration.  In fact the colors in this picture have a wonderful summer feel.  So I picked a cute summer stamp from Paper Cupcakes and used a Sketch from CPS. 
Here is our inspiration photo:
Hope you like my card!

Paper: Various Scraps
Digi: Paper Cupcakes
Extras: Thread, Ribbon, button

This post is also for my blog group TUIC!  This months host is Lynn.  She wants up to have torn paper.  I will be honest I almost forgot to enter this in her challenge....I am adding this note after I have already posted this morning...So sorry Lynn.  Hope it still qualifies!!!
Thanks for the great challenge!!!!


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What a sweet comment on the stamp Jenn - Seeds of friendship - Long Lasting Variety!
    The colours you used are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card...I can see how the photo inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your card and love the colored bottles used for the inspiration. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Jenn. Love those colors you used too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blues...Fabulous job on this challenge Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful take on the pretty inspirational photo Jenn! I love this blue & your distressing looks wonderful! great job!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the different dp you used to compliment your beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work with these cool blues!! Love your seed packet design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the beautiful sea toned colours you have used for this card Jenn and the gorgeous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what inspiring colors... :)and nice distressing on e card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful interpretation of the inspiration photo! Love the distressing on your card - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Jenn, the colour is lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenn, I especially love all the cards this week they are all so beautiful! Love your card and how you used the image! I especially love all the layers of paper and the stitching. The ribbon and button; the perfect finishing touchs!! Thanks for being such a wonderful Designer Team member, I have certainly been blessed to have you and thankful for your commitment and talent you have shared with me personally. I will be back in touch with you in August! THANKS BUNCHES

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis