Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps DT Call

Oh My...Did you hear????  I have PMS fever!!!  No, not PMS....Paper Makeup Stamps!!!  They are having a DT call!  I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw they were opening up spots on the team!!!   I am so excited.  I was very lucky to get to do the PMS VIP Blog Hop in February!  So I got to experience this fun DT first hand...and loved it!!!!
Today I am doing this very special post featuring a couple of new- to- Jenn(me) PMS stamps.  I just bought a bunch in April at their HUGE sale.  Look at this cutie....
He is all dressed and ready for school.
Stamp: PMS-School Boy Fairy
Paper: Bo Bunny

Now, who is ready for that summer picnic?  Well these 2 friends are quite the "duo" eating their water melon lunch!
Stamp: PMS-Picnic Duo
Paper: K&Co.

If you love these two stamps...Check out Paper Makeup Stamps!  If you love these fun card templates...Check out The Cutting Cafe.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Jenn. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects and awesome coloring! Good Luck with the DT call! PMS is fun to design for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific shaped cards! Love the cute images and the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so cute Jenn! Love the images on both and you did a great job of coloring. I really adore that watermelon shaped card...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jenn this came out super fantastic girl....i so love your work...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both darling Jenn. I really like the watermelon card. How appropriate for a picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these fun, fruity designs!! How adorable, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow..what neat card...I love the fun shapes. And the ribbon treatments. I'm so CASE-ing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun shaped cards and so beautifully done....good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute cards. I love the shapes of them and what great images. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis