Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps DT Call

Oh My...Did you hear????  I have PMS fever!!!  No, not PMS....Paper Makeup Stamps!!!  They are having a DT call!  I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw they were opening up spots on the team!!!   I am so excited.  I was very lucky to get to do the PMS VIP Blog Hop in February!  So I got to experience this fun DT first hand...and loved it!!!!
Today I am doing this very special post featuring a couple of new- to- Jenn(me) PMS stamps.  I just bought a bunch in April at their HUGE sale.  Look at this cutie....
He is all dressed and ready for school.
Stamp: PMS-School Boy Fairy
Paper: Bo Bunny

Now, who is ready for that summer picnic?  Well these 2 friends are quite the "duo" eating their water melon lunch!
Stamp: PMS-Picnic Duo
Paper: K&Co.

If you love these two stamps...Check out Paper Makeup Stamps!  If you love these fun card templates...Check out The Cutting Cafe.
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis