Monday, May 30, 2011

Magical Monday: Easel Card Challenge


Hello blogger friends. This post is about 12hrs late! Busy holiday weekend makes for tough time posting! Over at the Paper Cupcakes blog, we are having a fun Easel Card Challenge. Check it out!

Here is my easel card using a really fun Paper Cupcake image. Hope you like it!


It is one of those "twisted" easels that in my opinion are much easier than a regular easel!
Digi: Paper Cupcakes
Stamp: Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Bo Bunny
Ink: Momento
Extras:Brads, nesties, ribbon

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable image and you have done a wonderful job coloring it in, I really love the way this easel cards opens too!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - cute scene! I have a twisted easel card on my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful easel card Jenn. Love the coordinated dp and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH..This is just so adorable!! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful pair of buddies!! I love this fun image, Jenn! Fabulous easel design and wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Jenn....Love that little image and how your framed it - and of course the twisted easel is just great. Fun card
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis