Monday, February 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps VIP BLOG HOP

I am so excited to be friends with people in fun stamping places!!!!  My blog best buddie Dawn Mercedes (visit her blog...its adorable!) was so kind and invited me to be a part of the Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop.  It is such an honor to be a part of this hop because Paper Makeup Stamps is turning 2 years old!  To celebrate the occasion, they are having a super fun VIP blog hop with the theme: "the things we love".  To see everyone involved, please go back to the Paper Makeup Stamps company blog for a master list as well as to enter to win a super fabulous prize!  Thanks so much to Dawn!  I love love valentines day!  I have always been a huge fan of red and pink!  I also love animal print!!  So PMS has this perfect little snake that is perfect for the things I love!!!!  Hope you like him!  He will be given to my ONLY Valentine….Bean! 
I would love it if you became a follower too!!!--------->>>-------->>>-------->>>





Paper: Glitz
Stamp: Paper Makeup Stamps
Extras: Stickles, Flower, Glitter brad, ric rack, Sizzix embossing plate

Challenge I entered:
http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-day-sweets-and-treats.html?showComment=1297985558928#c3564671182477900346







Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis