Monday, February 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps VIP BLOG HOP

I am so excited to be friends with people in fun stamping places!!!!  My blog best buddie Dawn Mercedes (visit her blog...its adorable!) was so kind and invited me to be a part of the Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop.  It is such an honor to be a part of this hop because Paper Makeup Stamps is turning 2 years old!  To celebrate the occasion, they are having a super fun VIP blog hop with the theme: "the things we love".  To see everyone involved, please go back to the Paper Makeup Stamps company blog for a master list as well as to enter to win a super fabulous prize!  Thanks so much to Dawn!  I love love valentines day!  I have always been a huge fan of red and pink!  I also love animal print!!  So PMS has this perfect little snake that is perfect for the things I love!!!!  Hope you like him!  He will be given to my ONLY Valentine….Bean! 
I would love it if you became a follower too!!!--------->>>-------->>>-------->>>





Paper: Glitz
Stamp: Paper Makeup Stamps
Extras: Stickles, Flower, Glitter brad, ric rack, Sizzix embossing plate

Challenge I entered:
http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-day-sweets-and-treats.html?showComment=1297985558928#c3564671182477900346







Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. Bean will love it! It's sssssso ssssspecial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black and white stripes of that snake paired up with the animal print paper! So glad we're friends too! Happy Vday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know Bean will love his Valentine! How adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I love the snake! very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DP you used is wonderful! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn, you have made this snake absolutely lovable!! Fun, vibrant card!! Love it!! And, so fun to be hopping with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sneak is adorable....Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bean is going to LOVE this! So very cute.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun card. Perfect for kids. Love the colors for kids....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this card!! those embossed hearts and fun papers....lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I forgot all about that snake! Thanks for joining us today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe, what a funny card, love it Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe! This is so fun! Super card! Thanks for joining us for the VIP PMS hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! This one made me smile...BIG ;D Love the image, love the papers, LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, mommy, Bean is going to love his valentine. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenn your cards are beautiful the way they are.
    i actually LIKE simple cards so much. Its just sometimes i feel i kind of have to stick tons of flowers and stuff to my card cause i see it on other blogs too.
    hahaha
    crazy isnt it?
    i have a simple card sitting here and i almost worry to post it to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute & cheerful card. Love the texture and embossing on the layout. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card Jenn. Love the black and white with the red. The flower really sets off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love love love what you've done with smitten snake!!! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for being a part of this special hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is adorable! I just love that snake, how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colors and the snake is super cute on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So fun! Love the rick rack trim!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis