Friday, April 22, 2011

Singer Pixie Sewing Machine for Sale!

Good Morning!

I have a Purple Pixie Sewing Machine by Singer for sale.  It is in the original box. I used it twice and didn't care for how tight the tension was. I am not a sewer so I needed something a bit easier. I will sell this for $20 + shipping. I paid $45. Ebay has it for 29.99 plus shipping and Amazon has it for $30 + shipping. Email me to fattire7 at hotmail dot com if you are interested. I will accept paypal only.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! I also have a Pixie sewing machine in white, I thought it was just me. My tension was too tight also, even though I tried adjusting it. Every time I would start to sew the thread would break. I found if you don't wrap the thread under (what I think is the tension thingy) the first thing from the thread spool, sorry I don't have my machine here, am working from memory, but kind of over top of it, the machine seems to work better.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis