Monday, April 25, 2011

Paper Cupcake-Magical Mondays: Multi-Fold Cards

Good Morning!  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  We sure did!  Bean got to hold baby animals...the highlight of the day!  Today I have a "Joy-Fold" card featuring "Merry Wishes" from Paper Cupcake Digital Stamp.  It worked out perfect for an Easter card for Bean.  Hope you all like it!  Please visit us at Paper Cupcake Stamps and join in this fun challenge...Multi-Fold Cards.  HERE




Paper: Bo Bunny
Digi: Paper Cupcake. The Cutting Cafe Sentiment
Stamps: Michael's
Extras: Copics, Airbrush, Memento ink, Ribbon

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Great card Jenn. I hope you and Bean both had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, what a great challenge this week, loved it! Your card is wonderful. Love the way you turned it to accomodate your image and the color combo is perfect. I am sure that he loved getting this card and holding the baby animals, I would. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card using such cheerful colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card Jenn....love all that wonderful patterned paper too.
    Glad yall had a good Easter.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful work on this fun joy fold Easter card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little card!!! The image is adorable - and any card with a fun fold is perfect for the kiddos! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute..Great joy fold and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great fold! I should try this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenn, I just loved how you used this image for Easter even though it had a balloon. I think it was perfect for you cheery and fun card for Bean. Love everything about it, but I especially love how you cut the balloon out and floated it above the papers. I also wanted to thank you for all the creations for this month and prior one I have not gotton around to comment on, they all have been just as lovely as this one.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis