Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CCS Tuesdays with Jenn

Happy Tuesday! I hope all of you had fun with our blog hop and the Easter Egg hunt. I am really excited to finally get to use my new release again.  Did you see my cute altered Altoid tin?  Scroll down to see it!   Here is another stamp from the Thank You set.  Enjoy  and "THANK YOU" for visiting!

Paper: Sassafras-Serendipity "The Countdown"
Stamp: Thank you
Extras: Hot Air Balloon-The Cutting Cafe, ribbon (The Ribbon Boutique), Sizzix texture plate, rhinestones, Memento

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I really like the way the embossing shows up on this card. It's so pretty. The hot air balloon is too cute. Great job. I really like the Altoid tin too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jenn and such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, love the design paper for the hot air balloon and loving the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design with this bejeweled hot-air balloon!! Super cute card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the bling on the hot air balloon. Your colour choice and papers are exquisite. Just Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh...love it! great color combo...sweet image...fun bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the egg Jenn. In fact its eggscellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hot air balloon Jenn, so should I say hot air egg. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jenn!! I love the jewels and your embossing folder is perfect ; )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenn, i love this card.....the colors are perfect to....awesome job....hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis