Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow already the Happy Heart Day!  Hope all of you are LOVING your day!  I have a couple of Valentines to show today.  I made them for my family.  I used the Cutting Cafe's Assorted heart card templates.  These are really fun and make for a quick card.  You can find them HERE
Also just a quick reminder....I am giving away the fun Shamrock card set from the Cutting cafe.  All you have to do is click the link under my blog header and it will take you to my post about the give away.  Leave a comment...thats it...no linking to your own blog!!!!  I will give away the set on February 19th!!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a sweet day!

Paper: DCWV, scrap
Digi: Nana Vics digital Cherub with hearts
Templates: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: The Ribbon Botique, Stamps-Michaels, Embossing dry and powder, Prima flower

Challenge I entered:

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis