Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow already the Happy Heart Day!  Hope all of you are LOVING your day!  I have a couple of Valentines to show today.  I made them for my family.  I used the Cutting Cafe's Assorted heart card templates.  These are really fun and make for a quick card.  You can find them HERE
Also just a quick reminder....I am giving away the fun Shamrock card set from the Cutting cafe.  All you have to do is click the link under my blog header and it will take you to my post about the give away.  Leave a comment...thats it...no linking to your own blog!!!!  I will give away the set on February 19th!!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a sweet day!

Paper: DCWV, scrap
Digi: Nana Vics digital Cherub with hearts
Templates: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: The Ribbon Botique, Stamps-Michaels, Embossing dry and powder, Prima flower

Challenge I entered:

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your second card particularly Jenn for it's graphic appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards Jenn. Love the cupid image. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work on these delightful Valentines, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Jenn, you coloring is fabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn - great job on your cards - the glitter reminds me of your fab lip card :)

    Super job and kiss Bean for us today too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are just super! Love the little cupid too. Great cards.
    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both beautiful cards Jenn! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Jenn! Happy belated Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis