Friday, January 21, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays-DT and Sponsorship Coordinator Call

Hello Blog friends!  I am posting this today to let all of you know I have really done it....I am now the proud owner of Party Time Tuesdays!  PTT was a blog started by Kristie and her friend Di.  They both had personals come up in life and were not able to continue.  I approached her about the blog since it was such a fun and upbeat challenge blog that I truly enjoyed entering in my creations.  So, she said YES and now I am in a mad scramble to get it back up and running.  Wow a lot really goes into a challenge blog.  So, if you are interested in applying for a DT with a very laid back but organized schedule, a DT with the perks being the opportunity to showcase your work and have sponsors giving you fun items to work with...then this DT is for you!  I believe it is a DT that would work great for people who are already on other DT's.  Not a huge commitment but just a whole lot of FUN!  Please visit PTT for all the details!  Hope to see you there!  Our 1st challenge will begin on February 1st!!! 


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait and I hope I get to be a close part of it! Thanks Jenn for taking this blog over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jenn! This is great......Get her up and running again and I'll come post my entry for sure!!! You'll do a great job.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did somebody say "challenge"? I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun Jenn! I will check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new venture Jenn! Looks like tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific challenge for you Jenn. Is it only US residents?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jenn, on this new adventure. I know Party Time Tuesdays will prosper and grow under your wonderful leadership!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jenn...I wish you the best and so much fun;-) Hugs and happy sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I am so tempted to try out!! You're such a fun stamper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenn...this is super cool! I will definitely check it out!! Congrats and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis