Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Faith



I was thinking back on this past year and how exciting it has been to have a blog and meet all of you wonderful friends.  I guess you just have to have a little faith.  I have had this set for awhile and have not gotten around to using it.  My blog friend Christy gave it to me as a prize off of her wonderful blog HERE.  I can’t close my eyes because I wouldn’t be able to see the screen and type….but I sure am going to have faith that this year will be as fun as the last! 




Paper: K&Co-Classic K Bailey
Stamps: Unity-Faith Blossoms
Ink: Color Box-Brown
Extras: Rhinestone, Hemp Cord

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is so lovely...from the stitching to the papers! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jenn, love the offset of the two main panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card.
    loving the combination of sentiment and flowers in the paper and the stamped image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throwing some adventure into the mix can also make for a great mix Jenn.
    My maximum is consider, then Go For It!
    That is surely what you are doing.

    PS Very difficult to compute with eyes shut -fjosjanu - a one second try!

    Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great "reflection" stamp! You have had a great year of blogging and are a super fabulous crafter! How nice of Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely reminder to us all to have faith in what lies ahead. Your card is so pretty and I love your beautiful papers almost matching with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Unity sentiments! What a gentle beauty you have created with this one, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! This is one of my favorites. Great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful Jenn! such a lovely sentiment!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis