Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Roses are red...and Pink! Happy Valentine's Day!


First, Happy Valentine's Day!  
I hope your day is filled with
LOVE and CHOCOLATE!

Let me say, I am very excited to do this post.  It is my first post for Sweet Stamps.  Stacey and Sandy have been working very hard getting the new DT their products!  I was just able to get my stamp for this challenge yesterday...by the skin of my teeth!  Thank you so much to Sandy for sticking with me on this one!  And Thank you to Stacey for her efforts as well!

This week Sweet Stamps is having a challenge HERE on the challenge blog.  The theme is to use Roses.  There are so many Rose themed items at Sweet Stamps.  Find them all HERE.   So grab a "ROSE" and jump into our challenge.  If you do not own one of the Roses from Sweet Stamps, please use one of your own.  But using a Sweet Stamp gets you an extra entry into the prize drawing.

Here is my ROSES card

The following items I used to create this card and are found at Sweet Stamps:


Thank you so much for visiting.  Have a fun day!

Challenges I am entering:
Celebrate the Occasion-Valentines (must use a heart)
Clear it out-Valentines-Use pink or red scraps (my scrap: red doily heart)
Oldie But Goodie-My Lace paper Doily (it is from when I was little-I am now 33!)
Paper Take Weekly-Black, White and Red all over Color Challenge
Sassy Cheryls-No Designer Paper
Sparkle Creations-Use a Heart on your creation
Love To Create-Buttons & Bows
Make My Monday-Hearts and Flowers
My Crafty Spot-Girly Girl





Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis