Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TUIC’s Final Challenge for 2010: Gobble Till You Wobble!!!




I just wanted to thank each of you for participating in all the challenges this past year. It has taken some trial and error to get our blog group going….but I think we have a really fun group! So without further ado… Here is your challenge:

1. Your card has to have a turkey somewhere on the card.

2. Your card has to have either sewing or faux sewing somewhere on the card.

3. Your card has to have ribbon somewhere on the card.

The challenge will run the 16-22. The 1st person to get their card posted to Mr. Linky will get a prize. The person with the most creative turkey will get a prize (remember it doesn’t have to be a stamp!).
Finally there will be a prize for the winner of the poll! We will have the poll November 23-25 and the winner will be announced on the 26. Good Luck!

Here is a little inspiration!

Thank you so much for stopping my and taking a peek!  Sorry but this challenge is only open to TUIC blog members.  Stay tuned till January 2011 for more TUIC fun! 

Paper: Daisy D's and unknown
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Misc.: Red Thread Computer sentiment, Googley eyes,



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very cute turkey with the wobbly eyes...I don't own a turkey stamp so this will be a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous turkey and I love that sentiment also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable Jenn! I just finished my card but have to take a photo of it. I will get it up soon! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a a cute "tom" this is!!!! Cute idea to make him too. Perfect card for this time of year.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your punch art turkey, he is so cute. Like Christy I also do not own a turkey stamp. I will see if I can come up with something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun challenge, Jenn! Your punched turkey with his patterned tail feathers and googly eyes is sensational!! What a fun Thanksgiving card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your title made me smile. I am looking forward to the challenges and stretching that 2011 will bring.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis