Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Birthday Card!


Ok So I was going to post this much closer to my last post…but life happens.  Camera card with this picture left with Pepa to be back up.  I am extremely passionate about my pics and all of them have to be back up 2-3 different places.  So, here is the 2nd birthday card in my 3 part birthday card series.  This digi came from Birds Cards.  This site is awesome!  It has amazing free digital stamps.  This is a great site for the beginner digital stamper.  Thanks Bird Cards!  This particular card was for Emma.  You probably remember her from a post we did together this summer.  Emma turned 6! 

Paper: DCWV
Ribbon: Michaels
Copics
Glue Dots
I designed this card while on the Glue Dots Design Team!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis