Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Birthday Card!


Ok So I was going to post this much closer to my last post…but life happens.  Camera card with this picture left with Pepa to be back up.  I am extremely passionate about my pics and all of them have to be back up 2-3 different places.  So, here is the 2nd birthday card in my 3 part birthday card series.  This digi came from Birds Cards.  This site is awesome!  It has amazing free digital stamps.  This is a great site for the beginner digital stamper.  Thanks Bird Cards!  This particular card was for Emma.  You probably remember her from a post we did together this summer.  Emma turned 6! 

Paper: DCWV
Ribbon: Michaels
Copics
Glue Dots
I designed this card while on the Glue Dots Design Team!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty, perfect for a little girl -- or big one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the colors and that cute balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mix of patterned papers, and colours...the ribbon added just the right touch. thanks for visiting me, will email you when I have time. Been very busy lately...

    Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! LOVE those bright colors too. Just great!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and cheerful birthday card!! Great work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute Jenn! I love the colours and the little hot air balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card for a young girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ballon is a "WOW"!. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis